A few years ago, Amazon’s Kindle app was launched in 2007, and since then it earned a lot of fame in Online book reading. In a short span of time, it won the hearts of many people with its well-maintained service and user-friendliness. But for some time, it has been facing problems like a lot of crashing issues. Due to this, a lot of irritation is being created in the users regarding the online reading of the amazon kindle app. So in this article, we will know how to solve Amazon Kindle App crashing problem.
But first, we will know why the Crashing problem is in the Amazon Kindle app.
Why Does My Amazon App Keep Crashing?
For some time, instead of opening the Amazon Kindle app, it takes you back to the home screen of your device, this is mainly called the Amazon Kindle crashing issue. Mostly this happens, because your Kindle app is full of cached data or your app is outdated. So it is a must to update your system or app support at regular intervals.
Solutions To Fix The Amazon Kindle App Crashing Problem/Error
Sometimes it is quite an irritating time when you want to read your favorite books but you cannot read. But now the time has come to get rid of all these things in one go. So come on then what’s the delay, and start from this how to eliminate this problem from the root.
Also Read – How to Register Kindle On Amazon?
How Do I Fix My Amazon Kindle App From Crashing?
Here are some ways to solve the problem when you encounter the Amazon Kindle app crashing issue.
- If you are seeing this crashing issue for the first time, then wait for a while and open it again.
- After that, if you see this Lagging/Crashing issue again and again, then you have to clear the cache data of your Amazon Kindle app.
- If it still doesn’t fix, then you can restart your device to check if the crash is no longer there.
- The next way to fix the crashing issue of the Amazon Kindle app is to clear all the stored data with the cache data of your app. So that it can work properly once again as a new.
- The Other one is that you can uninstall and after that, re-install your Amazon Kindle app from the Google play store.
If you are still facing the Amazon Kindle App Crashing problem after trying all these methods, then here are some different ways.
Also, Read – Kindle Daily Deals
- Firstly open the Amazon official site and deregister your device on the Amazon account.
- Then, uninstall the Kindle app from your device.
- After that, turn off your developer settings in your device settings.
- Restart your device and check that the developer setting is turned off.
- Go to the google play store and reinstall the Amazon Kindle App.
- Now, Register your previous Amazon account and enjoy the unstoppable Kindle app service by reading your favorite books.
I hope that you know what I want to tell you. So just use these methods and steps, and you will find that there is not any Crashing issue or error that occurs in your Amazon Kindle App.
Also, read – Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Review
How Do I Clear My Kindle Cache?
Here are the following steps to clear the cache data of your Amazon Kindle app on your device to get rid of the Amazon Kindle App Crashing error.
- Firstly, go to the Menu and open the setting.
- Click on the option of Apps & Notifications.
- Select the Manage All Applications and choose the app that you want to clean i.e Amazon Kindle App.
- Click on Storage and clear the data that you want. Here you can clear the cache data or storage data with a direct click.
That’s all, simply follow these steps to clear your app’s cache data or stored data.
Is There Any Other Way To Fix Amazon Kindle App Crashing Problem?
Yes, there is also one other way to fix the Amazon Kindle App Crashing error. If none of the above-mentioned methods work. So you can also use some alternatives of the Amazon Kindle app for online book reading. So here are some good Kindle app alternatives that will give you a better experience of online reading.
- Google Play Books (Android Only)
- Aldiko Book Reader
- Apple Books
- Kobo Book Reader
Conclusion – Solve Amazon Kindle App Crashing Problems
With the increasing network of Amazon day by day, many peoples are trusting Amazon and its service to best out in the market. Kindle Unlimited is also a subsidiary of Amazon which is for book lovers who want to read and get the whole knowledge of the world by reading. But in the recent few days, the crashing issue started happening in the Amazon Kindle app. That is why in this article, today we have learned the ways to solve the Amazon Kindle app Crashing Problem. We hope you know about it.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Here are some of the top queries of Amazon users related to the Amazon Kindle app Crashing issue.
First press and hold the power button until the power dialog box does appear or your screen goes down to the black background.
Sometimes, your Amazon Kindle app keeps crashing because of its space issue or hasn’t been updated either.
Firstly, make sure that your Kindle app is registered to the correct Amazon account. If yes, then deregister and re-register your account on Amazon.com.