The Levoit LV-PUR131S is the first smart wifi air purifier Launched by the Californian manufacturer. Levoit is the best-known company for making high-quality air purifiers for many years. Levoit is the all-time best-selling company of air Purifiers. It is the Top Leading Company in the Air Purifiers category on amazon. Let’s have a look at Levoit LV-PUR131S Review 2020, why there are more than 5000 positive reviews for this Amazon’s Choice air purifier.
This is the company’s one and only Smart Air Purifier at the moment, and it needs to operate with a stable 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network. The LV-PUR131S is based on the model LV-PUR131, which has added a WiFi chip and antenna to link to the local network. It removes Around 99.97% of airborne allergens and dust. It can remove as small as microns particles. It has a good Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) of 135+.
Levoit is continuously improving its air filtration technology, clean air delivery rate, and design of its air purifiers. In this article, we review Levoit LV-PUR131S Air Purifier including its maintenance cost, pros, and cons, design, and features.
Pros and Cons of Levoit LV-PUR131S
|Improved performance as Compare to Other||Filters are a little Costly|
|Thin Body Design||The motor becomes hot after months of using|
|Starting from Lower Range Air Purifier for a large room||It is difficult to move elsewhere|
|Effective air purification|
|Voice and app controls|
It is Ranked in the one of the best energy-saving air purifiers and rated Energy Star. It just needs a maintenance cost of around $12 to $15 per year, Even the new one is available for affordable rates, either you can use the Levoit Coupon Code to save bucks.
We have updated this review in Oct 2020 to reflect that this Levoit LV-PUR131S has reached 6,258 reviews (rated 4.6/5) on Amazon. Levoit is the best brand to give consumers exactly what they need to have a healthy life. They have powerful air purifier devices to battle allergies and asthma.
It has a three-stage air filtration system. It comprises a preliminary filter, a HEPA filter, and an activated charcoal filter. Vesync app is used to connects LV-PUR131S with your iOS or Android phone, Then you have remote access by which you can create schedules, set timers, and monitor the quality of the surrounded air. It is also compatible with Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, and IFTTT.
Design and Features of Levoit LV-PUR131S Smart Air Purifier
There is no difference in design between Levoit LV-PUR131S and the LV-PUR131. There is the same rectangular body covered by a glossy white finish with a sensitive touch control panel on the top. A transparent coating covers the whole panel, so don’t be frightened if you accidentally scratch it with your nails. The device measurement is around 18.5 x 14.7 x 7.0 inches. It is a bit smaller than LV-H133. LV-PUR131S does follow a similar principle, having the vent grills on the top of the case i.e next to the control panel. The body of this device quite good and narrow, the internal motor sits on its side instead of upwards.
If you are aiming for a smart clean air home, then this device provides you almost everything that you need to keep the air clean in your home. After powering up the device, you will notice that a red color Power icon will appear in the middle of the touch-screen panel and you can tap it for On/Off to start the fan. It will enter automatically in Auto mode. With a smart sensor, the air purifier can automatically adjust the speed of the fans in response to real-time air quality readings.
The On/Off button can be used to power on the device, but it also has some additional functions – the small WiFi icon gives it away. If you press and hold it for 5 seconds, the air purifier will enter the Configuration Mode and the device is ready to be paired to the app on iOS or Android phone and, if you press it for 15 seconds, it will return the LV-PUR131S to the default factory settings.
The LED light will turn blue If the air quality is very good and the fan will enter the Sleep Mode to consume low power. But if the air quality is good, then the LED will turn green, and the speed of the fan set to low. If the LED light turns yellow, it means the quality of air is moderate and the fan speed will run on a medium setting and, lastly, if the air quality is bad, then the LED light turns red and the fan runs at the highest level. Infrared light detects the quality of air i.e, airborne particles that enter the sensor’s chamber.
- It has a Smart Control feature: You can use the free VeSync app to remotely access the device through the phone. You can adjust fan speeds, turn on/off the air purifier or create schedules and timers, and track filter life.
- Auto Mode and Sleep Mode: Auto Mode uses a sensor to automatically change the speed of the fan based on the air quality of surroundings. Sleep Mode decreases the fan speed to maintain a quiet environment as rest.
- Powerfully Effective: Its Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) rating is 135+, Which means the Cleans a room up to 900 sq. ft in 1 hr and 500 sq. ft in 33 mins. Maximum benefits of 360 sq. ft when the fan speed is at maximum Speed.
- Monitor Air Quality: It Receives real-time, quality check of the surrounding air. A built-in sensor function keeps an eye on the environment to check the quality of air.
- It Eliminates Smoke and Odor: With a Huge Honeycomb activated carbon filter, H13 True HEPA filter, and Pre-filter, the efficiency and speed of purifying air is 30% faster than any other ordinary air cleaner.
- Levoit air purifier filter as small as airborne particles of 0.3 micrometers (µm) of size. But it does not mean that this air purifier helps eliminate the COVID-19 virus.
LEVOIT LV-PUR131S FILTERS
When we decide to buy an air purifier, we should need to know all about its filtration process, and the air filter types are used. The internal components of the Levoit LV-PUR131S have 3 basic filters that clean air all around you.
- Pre-filter –This fine preliminary filter is effective in neutralizing airborne large objects such as dust, pet fur, and lint. Note that this filter is not washable, you can just vacuum it.
- H13 True HEPA filter – A True HEPA Filter can reduce 99.97% of very tiny 0.3 microns airborne pollutants like pet dander, dust mites, viruses, pollen, and bacteria particles.
- Activated Carbon Filter – To eliminate odors and smoke, there is a need for an activated carbon filter. While using Levoit LV-PUR131S, we found an improvement in our home air quality. There’s little or no smell of smoke, pet odor.
LEVOIT LV-PUR131S Customer Care Service
Levoit is a brand that strongly focuses on problems related to cleaning the air. If you purchase any product from them, they will give you set up and operate its support. The negative review of bad customer service does not exist according to us.
Levoit product comes with only a 1-year basic warranty. To get one another warranty, you need to be registered to extend its warranty by 1 more year. It is easy and everyone is also claiming it’s another year of warranty. Moreover, you will get a community reward, which is like be your loyalty points for your next purchase.
You can contact Levoit freely if you have any doubts or complaints regarding their products between Monday to Friday, via phone at 888-726-8520, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Enjoy friendly and responsive help from their customer support team in Southern California.
This is our honest review of the Levoit LV-PUR131S smart wifi air purifier. Hope you like it and help you to decide whether to buy it or not.
Feel free to comment on our page and share your opinion about this LV-PUR131S smart air purifier.