Anker SoundCore is most popular among users because of its sound quality and battery backup time. But the thing is many users don’t know how to use Anker SoundCore that’s why they asked about How Do I Pair My Anker SoundCore? Well, it is quite easy to use Anker SoundCore you just have to follow some easy steps to pair your device with Anker SoundCore. So here in this blog, we discuss how to pair the device with Anker SoundCore.
What Are The Steps To Pair My Anker SoundCore?
Here are the steps that help you to pair your device with Anker SoundCore. If you are having Bluetooth on your device then you can connect Anker Soundcore with device.
- First, you have to press and hold the power button until it turns on.
- The speaker plays a short starting sound and red-blue light and indicator will illuminate. It indicates that your speaker is ready to pair.
- Now go to your device setting and turn on the Bluetooth of your device.
- Then it’ll automatically scan the available Bluetooth devices.
- When the Anker SoundCore appears on the list click on it.
- The speaker plays a confirmation sound which means your device is connected successfully.
To purchase Anker product you must try Anker Coupon Code to save maximum on its purchases.
Why Is My Anker SoundCore not Connecting?
This is the most common issue while using any Bluetooth product. Many times we face this issue when we try to connect but our device didn’t connect due to some technical issues. There can be various reasons for this problem, and some of them we mentored below with their solution. So you could solve this issue on your own to pair Anker Soundcore with device.
- The device is out of range: While using BlueTooth range is a very important factor you have to be close as you can while pairing your Anker SoundCore. If your device is far from your speaker then it’ll be difficult to maintain a Bluetooth connection.
- Faulty Bluetooth: Sometimes there can be a technical issue may be the Bluetooth is defective, because sometimes the Bluetooth chip is broken then you cannot be able to pair your device with the speaker. In that case, you can replace your speaker from the service center otherwise you have to use an auxiliary cord to physically connect your speaker to your device.
- Disconnect from another device: This can be also a reason for this cause because not all of the speakers/AirPods give you the option to pair more than one device. So you have to make sure when you are trying to pair, the speaker will be idle and shouldn’t be connected to another device.
- Speaker not in Pairing mode: This can be an issue sometimes your speaker is not in pairing mode due to some glitches or technical issues. In that scenario, you cannot be able to see the speaker’s Bluetooth in paring options. Then you can turn off the Bluetooth of the device you want to connect. Then start the Bluetooth and wait for 2-3 seconds until the blue-red light will starts blinking. Blue light indicates that the speaker is in pairing mode then you can connect easily.
- Power Button Doesn’t work: Sometimes your device is connected but your volume button doesn’t work properly or maybe the sound is not playing in your speaker then you can press and hold all the buttons at the same time for about 30 seconds. Then hold and press the power button until it turns on and connect your device again.
Why Is My Anker SoundCore Flashing Blue?
Well as we all know, when we turn on the speaker then red and blue light will illuminate that indicates our speaker is on. These two light indicators play different roles while using Anker SoundCore. Blue light indicates that your device is in pairing mode and needs to be connected to the device. On the other hand, the red light indicator indicates that your speaker is charging. When the charging of the speaker is full then the LED red light will shut off.
Can Anker SoundCore Connect To Multiple Devices?
This is the most common question asked by users while using Anker SoundCore. Well, it depends on your model and the product you purchase because not all of the speakers/AirPods support multiple devices to connect. Some of them have this feature or capability to connect with multiple devices. So you have to look at and choose the product with these multiple connections to feature before purchasing the Anker SoundCore.
Also, You Can Go For This:
FAQs Related To How to Pair Anker SoundCore
Here are the top queries related to this product that is asked by many users while using Anker SoundCore.
All of the Anker SoundCore are the best but our personal favorite is Anker SoundCore Life P3 Truly wireless.
It depends on the model that you purchased but mostly Anker SoundCore has a minimum battery for up to 24 hours.
2 hours is enough to charge your Anker Soundcore it takes more while charging through a wireless charger otherwise by using a USB cable 2-3 hours is enough.