BlueHost is grabbing a large number of users since 2015 when the Endurance International Group owned the company. The powerful web hosting provider has been the eye candy for many beginners. The pricing plans and the exclusive WordPress Web Hosting plan they do offer to the people are best for beginners. As Like that, there are many Pros & Cons of BlueHost which you do have to know before picking the BlueHost. To provide you an overview of web hosting service providers you can go through the Bluehost Web Hosting Review 2023.
The web hosting company was founded in 2003 since then the company has been established as an affordable and reliable web hosting solution provider. From the very beginning, Bluehost has been targeted the small business to let them grow potentially with the best web services. The web hosting, cloud web hosting, and WordPress web hostings are basically preferred for the online shopping company or business websites.
Bluehost’s basic plan of web hosting starts for $3.95 but there is a special BlueHost deal that cuts the cost to $2.95/mo. That Bluehost Coupon will get you the discount on the specific plans. There are multiple features that can make you choose the Bluehost web hosting service. This Bluehost Web hosting review will help you out to know about all the plus points and flaws of having business with BlueHost.
Features of BlueHost
We can’t count the features in pros and cons because the features are the comes up with the web hosting plan by default. You do have to take a look before getting indulge in the web hosting services and pros & cons.
- Unmetered Bandwidth with all web hosting plans
- Unlimited Email Accounts in Plus & Business Pro plans however in starter plan there are only 100 Email Accounts
- Fetching discount on starter web hosting plan
- $200 free business credits for marketing
- Web Hosting packages specially developed for small business startups
Which Bluehost Package to Choose For Your Website?
The best web hosting service provider comes up with several types of web hosting and different plans for every web hosting type. For the beginner, it is a completely new thing for getting confused while picking the BlueHost web hosting for a business startup. Let’s take a look at what web hosting types you will be going to see with BlueHost and which Bluehost plan to choose?
- Shared Web Hosting
- WordPress Web Hosting
- VPS Web Hosting
- Dedicated Web Hosting
- WordPress Pro Hosting (NEW)
BlueHost Shared Web Hosting
Bluehost shared web hosting use to have three plans for the customers but with recent updates the there are four plans. Every Shared web hosting Bluehost plan is loaded with the best features according to the online businesses. However, during the Bluehost Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale, you can grab a huge discount on Bluehost hosting. Shared hosting by Bluehost comes up with the following plans.
- Basic Plan – The plan usually costs $7.99/mo, but if you go through the BlueHost offer which displayed above then it cut down to $2.95/mo. BlueHost Basic plan features are Free SSL, Unmetered bandwidth as mentioned above, 50GB SSD Storage for fast speed. You get 1 website, 5 parked domains and 25 subdomains with 5 Email Accounts.
- Plus Hosting – Bluehost Plus hosting plan is available for $5.45/mo which is half of the regular price. With this web hosting plan, you will have unlimited websites, SSD Storage, Bandwidth, Free SSL Certificate, Unlimited Parked Domains & Subdomains as well as spam experts.
- Choice Plus – The Bluehost choice plus web hosting plan usually costs you $14.99 but it cut to the similar price of Plus web hosting plan. The features are similar to the plus web hosting plan, there are few additions like Domain Privacy & protection, Site backup – Codeguard. But it can be possible that renewing this web hosting can cost you high so be aware before buying.
- Pro Hosting – The BlueHost Pro Web hosting plan is the best among the above but it is for a big venture or for a company that has users in high volume. If we clash the Bluehost Pro Vs Choice Plus then Pro will weigh more with benefits & features in comparison of choice. As we know the more valuable you are the best you get paid. So the price of this web hosting is $13.95/mo which is best with all the features including High Performance & 2 Spam Experts.
WordPress Web Hosting
WordPress is one of the best CMS (Content Management System) which is known as best for beginners. Under this WordPress hosting plan you will be going to have the 3 Packages. And the plans and the features are similar to the shared one, the plans are Basic, Plus and Choice Plus. So you can see the above Bluehost Shared hosting for the features information. One additional thing you will get with the WordPress Hosting is $200 Free Credit for marketing your website. You can get the use of the Bluehost WordPress hosting coupon to make your business established with this web hosting for affordable rates.
VPS Web Hosting
Bluehost’s Virtual Private Server is built with all the SSD Storage, increased power, flexibility along with control over the website resources. BlueHost VPS Hosting has the 3 packages Standard & Enhanced plan has 2 CPU Cores, and the last plan have the 4 CPU Cores. You will have the SSD storage from 30GB to 120GB with every different plan. And the Bandwidth from 1 TB to 3 TB with last VPS Hosting Package.
- Standard – The plan is now available for $18.99/mo which was previously $29.99/mo, this package is available with 1 IP Address.
- Enhanced – This web hosting package was previously $59.99 but now available for $29.99/mo with 2 IP Addresses.
- Ultimate – This web hosting plan is enhanced with all the features, the better cores, more SSD Storage, increased RAM and 3TB Bandwidth.
Dedicated Web Hosting
Your big venture or eCommerce business does require big support from the Hosting provider. BlueHost Dedicated Web Hosting Plans are built to give your website the ultimate power, performance, security, and control. With this monster support from the Dedicated server will boost your website to the next level. The Monster hosting comes up with a monster cost Bluehost Dedicated Server Cost. But the amount you spent on this web hosting will be worth for your business. In the comparison of HostGator to Bluehost’s Dedicated hosting is better, you can check HostGator VS Bluehost web hosting article.
- Standard – BlueHost Standard Dedicated hosting plan is the best one if you do want to test the performance or flexibility. The plan is available for $79.99/mo with more features 4 CPU Cores with 2.3 GHz processor, 500GB (Mirrored) Storage, 3 IP Address with 5 TB Bandwidth.
- Enhanced – This web hosting package is available for $99.99/mo with 4 CPU Cores 2.5 GHz processor, 1TB (Mirrored) Storage, 8GB RAM, 10TB Bandwidth and 4 IP Addresses.
- Premium – The best and powerful dedicated web hosting plan by the BlueHost. This Dedicated web hosting package has the 4 CPU Cores with 3.3 GHz Processor, 1TB (Mirrored) Storage, 16GB RAM, 15TB Bandwidth and 5 IP Addresses.
WordPress Pro Hosting (NEW)
The newly launched BlueHost’s WordPress Pro Hosting is something beyond the normal web hosting provider offers you. Under the Pro package, the best web hosting company offers the 3 plans. The Bluehost Managed WordPress Web Hosting is built to grow the business on a large scale. The BlueHost WordPress Pro Hosting has all features like SEO, Social Media & Email Marketing tool under your dashboard. This web hosting is optimized for fast speed and best performance.
- Build – This plan is better for those who want to start the Professional WordPress Website. This plan is available for $19.95/mo. Under this web hosting plan, you will get the Jetpack Site Analytic, Marketing Center, 100+ WordPress Themes, Daily Backup, and Malware Detection and removal. This is a perfect pack for a professional who wants to start a WordPress Website.
- Grow – You need to work for your audience or say the user and this plan is plus for you. This BlueHost Dedicated Hosting package is available for $29.95/mo with few enhanced features. And the features are Business review tools, BlueHost SEO Tools, 10GB Video Compression along with Blue Sky Ticket Support. This plan is recommended by itself BlueHost for the customers who want to start a user based website.
- Scale – This plan is preferred for the eCommerce WordPress Website startup. You can buy this web hosting plan for the $49.95/mo with unlimited backup and restore facility. With this plan, you will get the unlimited Video Compression, Paypal Integration and JetPack Pro included features.
BlueHost Domain Name
Afterall it started with a Domain Name, BlueHost has been an idea not it successfully converted to complete other’s dreams too. BlueHost offers the TLD’s & gTLD’s Domain extensions which can be the remarkable part of your domain. The buying Domain name from BlueHost will get you the best support from there team if you ever fetch any problem.
Each Domain which you book from the Bluehost includes the Auto-Renewal which you can change as per your flexibility. Domain Lock, if this option is tick then there are no chances of unauthorized transfers. Easy Management, you can manage your domain name very easily with the help of a simple interface. Booking domain name starts from $4.99/yr to $12.9/yr but the preferred TLD Domain extension .Com is available for $11.99/yr.
BlueHost Web Hosting Pros & Cons
Among all of these web hosting plans and services, there are Pros & Cons of BlueHost Web hosting. Before heading for the purchase make sure you have been read this Pros & Cons section.
Pros of BlueHost
- With BlueHost hosting, you will be going to have the Domain Name for free
- Cloudflare integration will help your website to run faster
- Some packages built-in with the CDN Support
- Having 2 Million registered Domain names one of the biggest reason you should go for it
- 99% Uptime is a myth because with my experience BlueHost stands for 100% Uptime
- Security features are available Several & Dedicated IPs, SSL & SiteLock Protection
Cons of BlueHost
- In comparison to other web hosting companies, BlueHost Does charge you to migrate the web hosting to them which should be free of cost.
- The add-ons you were going to have with your hosting packages will be needed to be installed manually.
- The technical support team got the mixed review, with a personal experience they solve your problem but the time they take for it is really hectic.
- No Windows Hosting available
- Renewal prices are really high of every web hosting plans
- The WordPress Hosting plan is costly in comparison to other web hosting providers
BlueHost Web Hosting Customer Support
The customer support of any web hosting company is the backbone, If the web hosting provider doesn’t support you with there team then the sustainability of your website will be zero. But BlueHost Customer Support is having the mixed review, but somehow BlueHost is not a bad web hosting provider. BlueHost’s Customer support team is available 24/7 through chat and calls. You can also get the support person hired for you by getting an online ticket regarding your problem.
However, BlueHost already has been simplified everything for the user which relates to your web hosting services. Bluehost does have the Knowledgebase for the user where you can look for any answer which you want to know. You can contact to the support team through provided numbers.
FOR THE UNITED STATES – 888-401-4678
FOR THE INTERNATIONAL – +1 801-765-9400
Do We Recommend You?
We do recommend you to go for the BlueHost web hosting. Despite all the cons, there are the many pros that makes it the likable web hosting service provider around the globe. I have personally examined and had the successful 3 years of running a website with BlueHost’s WordPress plans.