Osteoarthritis is a common medical problem that affects one or more joints in a person’s body. It is the most common type of arthritis that shares the same symptoms as other arthritis forms, such as swelling, stiffness, joint pain, and tenderness. These symptoms can easily stop people to get the quality sleep they need. But the Best Mattress For Osteoarthritis can help to ease the pain of osteoarthritis.
A new mattress can be a turning point for arthritis patients to reduce their joint pain. But it can be a challenging task, failing to choose the Best Mattress For Osteoarthritis Sufferers significantly reduce their standard of sleep. So you have to be so careful when choosing the best mattress.
What kind of Mattress is Best for Osteoarthritis?
Top mattress manufacturing companies made their osteoarthritis mattresses with special materials. You can choose from mattresses made with materials like memory foam, innerspring, and latex. All these three materials are so helpful for arthritis patients to get rid of joint pain and other problems.
Also read – Zinus Mattress Review
- Memory Foam Mattress: Same as its name it can easily get the shape of your body according to your sleeping style. This material fastly memorizes the shape of your body and adjusts the mattress fabric to give you painless and quality sleep. It tends to be great for patients who have the problem of arthritis.
- Latex Mattress: Latex has superb contouring capabilities that do not let you feel trapped while sleeping. It is the best mattress for spinal osteoarthritis on which you can easily sleep with any type of sleeping position. If you move a lot due to osteoarthritis and arthritis pain then don’t worry, you will still get the benefit of this particular mattress type to reduce your joint pain.
- Innerspring Mattress: An innerspring mattress is one that includes steel coils inside of it. They are designed to give you a bouncier feel whenever you lie down on them. An innerspring mattress might not be a good choice for side sleeper osteoarthritis sufferers. But if you prefer to sleep on your stomach and back you can it can be comfortable for your osteoarthritis patients also.
Top 5 Best Mattresses For Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain
The mattress you choose for osteoarthritis problems should be capable enough to provide you with a night of sleep without any type of painful feeling. So here are some best mattresses for arthritis patients available on the market from which you can choose one to get peaceful and good nights. In the below-mentioned list, you will get the best mattress under $500.
Tuft and Needle Mint – Best Mattress For Osteoarthritis
This Tuft & Needle Mint mattress is best for people with osteoarthritis problems who experience pain during their nights. This mattress includes an adaptive polyfoam that works similar to memory foam and but without the auto-adjusted specialty of memory foam. The layer of polyfoam contours your body and minimizes discomfort as much as possible. You can conclude that it is the best mattress for osteoarthritis hip and body joints pain.
Tuft & Needle Best For:
- People who weigh up to 220 pounds
- Hip osteoarthritis patients
- Back and Side sleepers
- Who normally sleeps on foam mattresses
- Spinal arthritis sufferers
Leesa Legend – Best Mattress For Osteoarthritis
The Leesa legend offers multiple layers of foam and two coil layers to prove great contouring to people with osteoarthritis problems. The hybrid design of it includes a 1inch top layer of polyfoam that perfectly balance bounce and conforming. This layer allows cooling air circulation through your mattress. The next layer of its memory foam gives you more contouring to provide you relief from shoulder and back pain. It does not design to work with limited weight groups. Whether you are averagely weighted or overweighed; it provides a good firmness to every weight group.
Read… Top 3 Mattress For Side Sleepers
Leesa Legend Best For:
- Sleepers who tend to overheat
- Arthritis Patients with heavy shoulder pain
- Patients who need targeted support
- All weight groups
Purple Hybrid – Best Osteoarthritis Mattress
This mattress is just right for all. It is not too soft and not too firm which makes it the best mattresses for osteoarthritis patients. This mattress uses a special purple grid to eliminate pressure points and pain due to osteoarthritis. The sleeping surface of this purple hybrid includes 2 purple mattress grids that offer dynamic no pressure support. It gives you the feel of the firm and soft mattress at the same time that feels like you are floating. It is reasonable for all the buyers with a huge saving Purple Mattress Promo Code.
Purple Hybrid Best For:
- Spinal osteoarthritis sufferers
- Arthritis hip patients
- Side Sleepers
Linenspa Hybrid 10 inch – Best Mattress For Osteoarthritis
With this Linenspa hybrid mattress, you will get a base of high-quality steel coils and plush memory foam. The thick layer of memory foam helps your body to align the spine which makes the body feel rested and pain-free. With 6-inches of high-quality springs, you will get a bouncy and comfy feel during your periods of sleep. It is the perfect mattress for patients who are suffering from hip and spinal osteoarthritis.
Linenspa Hybrid Best for:
- Osteoarthritis hip problem
- Spinal arthritis patients
- King size beds
- Eliminates Joint problems
Vibe Quilted Hybrid Top Pillow – Best Mattress For Osteoarthritis
This mattress includes a quilted European pillow top and three progressive layers of memory foam. It also provides cooling with its gel infusion and support through the support core. This mattress is specially designed to provide pressure relief to people suffering from osteoarthritis and other forms of arthritis. You will also get a 10-year of warranty with this Vibe mattress coupon and the right to return in 30 nights.
Vibe Quilted Hybrid Best For:
- Long size beds
- People suffering from hip osteoarthritis
- Arthritis Spinal patients
How to Choose the Best Mattress For Osteoarthritis and Osteoporosis?
- Price: A mattress can cost you from a few hundred dollars to thousand dollars. Cheap options can be easy to afford but costly mattresses are also good for their durability and advanced features. Price always should be your first thing to think about. You should look for a mattress that should be able to fulfill your needs but at a good price. It should not be
- Contouring: Contouring means how much a mattress is able to adjust itself according to the sleeper’s body shape. A mattress with good contour capability provides sleepers a good and peaceful sleeping experience as compared to other mattresses. It can help osteoarthritis patients to get better spinal alignment.
- Firmness level: The choice of firmness depends on people according to their weight category. Lighter individuals prefer to have softer mattresses and on the other hand, people with heavyweight prefer to sleep on firmer ones for more support.
- Material quality: Mattresses made with quality materials are more expensive but they also provide great durability and performance.
- Mattress Type: We have already explained 3 three types of materials that get used most to make mattresses. Usually, individuals prefer their mattress type according to their comfort zones but if you want the best type then you can go with hybrid and latex ones.
- Edge Support: Edge support is how strong the perimeter of the bed feels. A strong perimeter helps people with osteoarthritis problems to sit on edge of the bed effortlessly.
- Accessories: You should look for the accessories that you can with your mattress. There are many companies available in the industry that provide different accessories with their mattresses. So you can also get some pillows, bed sheets, and the Best Mattress Topper for Osteoarthritis.
So these are the main points that you should keep in mind while purchasing a mattress for osteoarthritis sufferers.