Among all models of Bernette, the B79 is at the top of the line. Combining the sewing functions of the B77 with the embroidery benefits of the B70 DECO, this two-in-one machine offers everything a creator needs. While some users found its performance not up to the mark. That’s why we had done a detailed analysis and come up with the Bernette 79 review. Let’s start it by reviewing various factors such as specifications, price, features, pros & cons.
Specifications Review Of Bernette 79 Sewing Machine
You will get brief specifications for the B79 sewing machine in this article. Let’s start the Bernette 79 review with quick specifications, right here.
|Item model number||BEB79|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||20*23*22inches|
|Item Weight||47 Pounds|
Bernette 79 Review: What Is The Cost Of Sewing Machine?
The Bernette 79 is a computerized sewing machine that has a wide range of features. B79 costs $2199, making it one of the more expensive machines on the market. But you can get this machine at an affordable price by using the Bernette sewing machine coupon code. However, the price of a sewing machine is an important point in the review of Bernette 79. Its features may be worth the price tag for some sewers. The Bernette 79 sewing machine would be a great investment for someone who sews frequently.
Bernette 79 Review: Features Of B79 Sewing Machine
Bernette 79 Sewing Machine is a quality machine with many features to make your sewing experience easier. Multi-function knobs for quick operation and an extensive sewing and embroidery area are two of the most useful features of this machine. It has 500 stitches and endless possibilities with the Stitch Designer. The Dual feed makes it fast and easy to sew any fabric.
This machine has a lot of features, so let’s take a look at them all mentioned below in this review of Bernette 79 sewing machine.
- Multi-function knobs for quick operation
- Extensive sewing and embroidery area
- 500 stitches and endless possibilities with Stitch Designer
- Dual feed for fast, even fabric feed
- Programmable foot control with back-kick function
- Embroidery module with 3 hoops and embroidery hoop detection
- 5-inch color touchscreen for easy navigation
- 2 BERNINA Toolbox software modules included
Pros & Cons Of Sewing Machine: Review Of Bernette 79
The Bernette 79 Sewing Machine is a remarkable machine that can help you sew better. However, there are some downsides to it that you should be aware of. In this Bernette 79 Review, we will be discussing the good and bad things about this machine so that you can make the best decision for yourself.
Advantages Of Bernette 79 Sewing Machine
- The large cast aluminum internal frame makes it durable and fast.
- There are lots of stitches to choose from, making it versatile for many applications.
It’s also one of the faster machines in its category, making it a good choice for someone who wants to sew quickly.
- The presser foot hover can be turned off if you don’t like it.
- The LED lighting is also very good, making it easy to see your work.
- It is lightweight and easy to use, with features that include an automatic needle threader, snap-on presser feet, and a start/stop button.
- The Bernette 79 can also read multiple embroidery file types, making it a versatile choice for your embroidery needs.
- Additionally, the machine is programmed to pause during embroidery to cut tails, making finishing your projects quick and easy.
Disadvantages Of Bernette 79 Sewing Machines
- Some users don’t like the snap-in presser feet. Although there is nothing mechanically wrong with them.
- It’s taking a long time for the computer to start up. The computer inside is big and slow.
- Function menus are not very instinctive. It can be hard to figure out what a function does simply by looking at it.
- The last con mentioned in this B79 review guide is that it can be hard to remember all the different menu options.
Conclusion: Bernette 79 Review
Well in this review of Bernette 79 sewing machine, we find that it is not for beginners. As the B79 sewing machine has advanced features that make it difficult for beginners to understand. Otherwise, it is a quality machine that is perfect for expert sewers. It is somewhat tricky to use and has a variety of sewing capabilities that make it versatile. The Bernette 79 is a great value for the price and is sure to provide many years of service.
Bernette’s More Sewing Machines
Next, we discuss Bernette’s other high-performance, affordable sewing machines.
Bernette 05 Academy Sewing Machine
Bernette 38 Swiss Design Computerized Sewing Machine
Bernette 70 Deco Sewing Machine
Alternatives To The Bernette Sewing Machine
Other brands of sewing machines with budget-friendly prices are mentioned here.
Janome 4120QDC Computerized Sewing Machine
Janome HD1000 Heavy-Duty Sewing Machine
Janome HD3000 Heavy-Duty Sewing Machine
Brother XR9550 Sewing and Quilting Machine
Brother CS6000i Sewing and Quilting Machine
Brother CS7000X Computerized Sewing and Quilting Machine
SINGER 4423 Heavy Duty Sewing Machine
SINGER 4423 Heavy Duty Sewing Machine