When you want to grow your business on an online platform. First thing, you will have to choose that from which company and which web hosting package will suites your business well. A Web Hosting package depends on what are the requirements of your site. From all the packages of hosting beginner always attract with shared web hosting. But the question is. What is Shared Web Hosting & Is it useful for you?
Let’s learn about What is meant by Shared Web Hosting?
Shared Web Hosting
Shared web Hosting associates virtual sites on a single server. It is a cost-effective hosting service for all newly joined users on an online platform. Virtual sites on a single server mean that your server memory is split into multiple stable memories. Each user will usually have access to databases features includes in their hosting package. For a beginner, shared hosting suites their small website or blog in which less configuration or bandwidth needed. It’s the best, cheap and helpful service for them.
However, Costs of maintenance of a server are splits among all the users. It is the easy, cheap and economical option for users. And there are many types of hosting like VPS Hosting Dedicated and more that you can pick according to your needs. All the hosting companies pretend they provide the best-shared web hosting service but you have to choose the one you can trust.
Prons Of Shared Web Hosting
- Cheapest Way To Host Your Website: Shared Web Hosting is the cheapest way to host your site. The cost of shared web hosting is range from $2.99 to $9.99. The costs of the shared server are distributed between all the users connected to this server.
- Flexible Upgrade Package: With the increment of your website you have to upgrade your hosting package with time for a great performance of your site.
- Automation Support Maintenance: Shared Web Hosting companies provide full maintenance support to your site as a part of your package. All technical issues will be managed by the server end.
- Power To Handle Dynamic Websites: Dynamic website like Facebook, Twitter, etc and CMS can be run on your shared server very easily.
- One or More Domains: Multiple domains can be managed and installed on a shared server easily. Only you have to connect your domains with your root server on Cpanel.
Cons Of Shared Web Hosting
- Weighed Down: Your database system was weighed down sometimes due to sharing your server with other sites.
- Improvement: As your site will improve at a good level. You have to enlarge your server according to your budget with time. Otherwise, your site performance could be worse.
- Limited Customization: Lack of customization options will reduce the high performance of your website.
- Speed: In shared web hosting, the speed of your site depends on the traffic on your site. Shared hosting load time is much slower than other hosting servers.
- Upgrade Resource: If your site gets a touch to the level of high performance you need to upgrade your hosting package. Otherwise, It’s an act of risk to the other on a shared server.
Is Shared Web Hosting Good For You?
Obviously, If you are a beginner and just started your business at an online platform. It is the right and best hosting for you. After, with increasing the growth ratio of your business you will need to grow your hosting package.
How You Can Find The Best And Cheap Shared Web Hosting?
After knowing all the details of working, advantages & disadvantages of shared web hosting. Now, if You are willing to find how to get cheap shared web hosting and what company you should go with?.
Right? Let’s find which companies are offering you the best deals of shared web hosting. Below are the top 5 shared web hosting companies who provide you exclusive deals.
- Hostgator Shared Web Hosting Deals
- Inmotion Shared Web Hosting Deals
- Godaddy Shared Web Hosting Deals
- HostPapa Shared Web Hosting Deals
- A2 Shared Web Hosting Deals
You can look for any of them for your growth according to your budget and enjoy your new brand platform.