Web Hosting is basically an online server system who can host your website by storing the data. And Cloud Web Hosting is a special type of web hosting.
Cloud Web Hosting is a single server platform where your website’s data like images, files, etc are stored. Here neither your server running on renting space nor it is fully dedicated. It is something advance style of hosting your site through several servers. Here server combines to form a network of servers which contains the copy of your main server.
Cloud web hosting is basically a hosting which uses the resources of all several servers when your website needed. When your server goes down due to some issue like maintenance. It uses the resources of other combined servers and helps to display your website online.
Normally, your website depends on a single server but in the cloud hosting, the website uses several servers. Mainly the already developed organizations use this hosting according to their needs of resources. And fast-growing organizations always need unlimited resource expansion for their fast-growing site.
How Does Cloud Web Hosting Work?
If you compare cloud hosting with single server hosting. You find a perfect working of cloud web hosting.
Shared Web Hosting
- Shared Web Hosting is a type of web hosting which hosts multiple websites on a single server
- In Shared web hosting, all the resources of a single server are shared by all the users
- Difficult scalability of resources
- Reliability is less as comparatively other hostings
- According to your needs price would increase
Cloud Web Hosting
- Cloud Web Hosting hosts several websites on a network of virtual servers
- Your website hosted on a group of servers instead of a single server
- Easy scalability of resources
- Extremely reliable
- Low-costs hosting plan according to the package
Note that on cloud hosting your website data runs on virtual servers. If one server goes down your data can be managed and display by another server from the bunch of servers.
Why Would You Choose Cloud Web Hosting?
From all the types of Web Hosting why would you choose cloud hosting?
Whether you choose cloud hosting or not it depends on you. But If you are working with the fastest growing site then cloud hosting is the best hosting option for you. Who can automatically adjust the traffic pings on your site and always stay awake your site.
Which Cloud Hosting Service Provider Is Best?
Although all the companies pretend to provide the best service of cloud web hosting. But only a few of them give you the complete reliability and support like Hostgator cloud hosting etc.
Here the top 5 best Cloud hosting provider according to the customer’s reviews and favorable are:
- Hostgator Cloud Web Hosting.
- GoDaddy Cloud Web Hosting.
- Inmotion Cloud Web Hosting.
- Hostinger Cloud Web Hosting.
- A2 Cloud Web Hosting.
Here some of the basic benefits a cloud web hosting can provide:
- Scalability: If your server ping is down or high due to traffic you need that your hosts can work with you. Then Cloud hosting is the right choice for you after dedicated, shared or managed.
- Performance And Speed: If you are experiencing problems in performance and speed then your site automatically switched to high performing server and increasing visitors site speed on their near locations.
- Security And Stability: Cloud Web Hosting never compromises with their uptime, security, and stability even in a distinct environment and immediately switches to another server who’s running properly.
In cloud web hosting, you have to pay only for the resources that your site actually use. Not for all the resources which have used during high or low ping performance.