cPanel is an online Linux-based graphical interface that users use as a control panel to customize website and server management. User’s don’t need any professional to navigate it. You can easily use cPanel to publish websites, manage domains & web files, create professional email ids for cPanel hosting, etc. You can get all these features with GoDaddy Ultimate Linux Hosting with cPanel that lets you perform many different tasks.
There are many users facing some problems related to its functions and features. So we are here to help you out with this article.
What Is Ultimate Linux Hosting?
Ultimate Linux Hosting of Godaddy with cPanel is a recommended hosting service for big with high-traffic websites. It is one of Godaddy’s shared hosting plans.
With this Ultimate hosting plan you will get 2X more resources than from the Economy or Deluxe plan. Moreover, a user can host unlimited websites and unlimited bandwidth.
All these ultimate features ensure that your website can handle a high volume of your website visitors.
Features of GoDaddy Ultimate Linux hosting with cPanel
With the Ultimate Linux hosting of GoDaddy, you get various features that we have mentioned below.
- Host unlimited website
- Unlimited bandwidth & storage
- Unlimited MySQL database (1 GB storage for each)
- Free one-click Installation (150+ free applications including Drupal, WordPress, OpenCart, etc
- Unlimited FTP users and 24/7 Network security
- Pre-installed payment platform
- Resource-on-demand (Easily increase the resource such as RAM, CPU, Storage, etc.)
- Integrated support for PHP 7.0 & 7.1
- Once Click backup and restore
- Free SSL certificate & domain
Besides all these major features, you’ll also be offered ImageMagick for image compression and Cron Jobs with Ultimate Linux hosting.
Now, you must have wanted to know the hardware you’ll get with Ultimate Linux hosting with cPanel. We have mentioned them too in the below list.
- 2x CPU & RAM
- Allows a total of 125 entry process
- 250,000 files limit
What Are The Pros And Cons Of Godaddy Ultimate Hosting?
Just like any other plan, GoDaddy Ultimate Linux hosting with cPanel has some advantages as well disadvantages. Firstly we will share with you the positive sides of this GoDaddy hosting plan.
Pros of using GoDaddy Ultimate Linux hosting plans
- This hosting plan offers better performance than the Economy and Deluxe Plan.
- You’ll get a free domain for the first year
- For the first year, you’ll get the free SSL certificate
- Godaddy also offers free Office 365 email for one year
- Free DNS to boost website performance
- Easy-to-use cPanel
Cons of using GoDaddy Ultimate Linux hosting plans
- Even with the Ultimate Linux hosting plan, sometimes you can face slow loading issues.
- It doesn’t even offer a free ticket system for free.
- This isn’t a cheap web hosting service, the price of Ultimate Linux hosting is quite high and the renewal price is even higher.
- No doubt, the customer support is friendly but sometimes waiting time for a live chat could be as long as one hour.
How Much Does Ultimate Linux Hosting With cPanel Costs?
The Ultimate Linux hosting plan of GoDaddy costs $12.99 per month and that’s quite competitive if you compare it with other reputed names in the market. In our opinion, it’s worth spending money on this Linux hosting plan with cPanel because of its offered features.
Why Choose Godaddy Ultimate Linux Hosting?
Ultimate hosting is a perfect option for various reasons. Firstly and importantly, it is a good choice for websites that welcome visitors in high volume. It offers unlimited bandwidth and storage throughout the subscription. The plan has the ability to host unlimited websites. Besides all this, it also provides you with 2X resources to ensure that your website runs smoother, faster and can handle the high traffic without having any downtime.
These are some of the major reasons to choose Ultimate Linux hosting with cPanel and you can enjoy all these features for as low as $12.99 per month only.
We hope you are now well aware of Godaddy’s Ultimate Linux hosting with cPanel. If you own multiple websites and have high requirements for them then you can consider using this Linux hosting plan. However, we won’t recommend you to purchase this plan if you have a few websites with a limited number of site visitors.