Getting started your first website? Then you are just going to need to use cPanel. And here today we are going to discuss How To Access cPanel In Hostgator? Many web hosts are using cPanel but if not you so you definitely need to use it eventually. We know that Hostgator and cPanel both are popular and that is the common thing between both. Where cPanel is used by 90% of all web hosting providers, Hostgator is one of the most popular web hosting brand as well. Here we’ll help you to know the ins & outs of a particular version of Hostgator cPanel. No matters if you are an existing user or just signing up for its services our this guide will make you clear about it. First, let make it apparent what is cPanel?
What is cPanel?
cPanel is a hosting control panel that is Linux based web hosting and the service is served by many hosting providers. cPanel services allow website owners to manage their websites. So they can easily manage their sites from a web-based interface. It has included many programs like you will get a graphic interface from which you can get access to control their portion of the Unix server. Basically, the tool is designed a website simple running and easy controlling. The structure will allow different levels of access and the administrator and the end-user can get many authorities. They can control the different aspects of the server and the website directly on their browsers.
- Easy to understand GUI (graphic user interface)
- Top cPanel security
- cPanel constant updating
- ease the pain of web hosting
- allows administrative aspects of your hosting accounts
What You Can Do With cPanel?
Let’s know in a simple way that what you can do with cPanel-
- You can add remove domain names from hosting account
- Manage all your files by using its built-in file manager
- You can easily manage your website backups and restore up data when needed
- Can check vital stats of your website like traffic log and traffic
- Monitor your account’s resources usage like bandwidth and disk space
- Install SSL on your website
- Install CMS Drupal, WordPress manually or via extension like Softaculous
Some Important Ins & Outs Of Hostgator cPanel
- Understanding file manager
- Creating and managing database
- Manage your domain names
- Monitor your website’s traffic
- Manage emails
- One-click installs
- Advance setting
- Updating cPanel preferences
Now you might be clear all its aspects and is Hostgator cPanel if right for you or not? If you have planned to buy shared hosting or any other with HostGator then you made a good decision. Experience the best features and start your site today.
What Do You Know About Hostgator cPanel?
We know that Hostgator is the topmost web hosting provider when it comes to hiring an affordable and best hosting. You can make buying it’s hosting cheaper with Hostgator Coupons & Promo codes. people can find a wide range of the benefits offered by Hostgator hostings and domain and Hostgator Control Panel is an intuitive thing among them. And you can also find your Hostgator cPanel webmail login information when you buy Hostgator hosting.