Air fryers have been one of the best choices for adding crispiness to your delicious food. With the help of an air fryer, you can prepare healthy and delicious food for your family. If you want to cook for more than 5 people, then use the Best Air Fryer for a Large Family. A large-capacity air fryer is idle for preparing the meal for a big family, especially when you prepare the main course. The biggest advantage of having an air fryer is that it requires less amount of oil to make crispy food. You can enjoy more cooking and save food preparation time by choosing the Best Large-Capacity Air Fryer in 2021.
Top 7 Large Capacity Air Fryers
We have tested several large-capacity air fryers and found the best ones for you. Given below is the list of large-capacity air fryers that will help you in deciding the best.
Also, Read… Best Air Fryer with Stainless Steel
Philips HD9650 XXL Air Fryer
Overview: Philips brand air fryer is always the best seller and is best for large families. This air fryer is the only one that comes with fat reduction technology that reduces extra fat. It is made from HDPE plastic(high-density polyethylene) which is safe for all types of food.
- 8kg capacity
- Consumes 1425 Watt electricity
- Digital display with on/off and temperature/timer control
- Cool wall and removable oil container
- Coated Plastic Construction
- Multi Cooking quality like air fry, bake, grill, roast, reheat, dehydrate, and toast.
- Easy To Clean
Cuisinart Convection Toaster Oven Air Fryer
Overview: Cuisinart air fryer allows you to bake, toast, convection bake, and air fry. This air fryer can make your chicken wings crispy in less time. It has impressive power and can be compared with the best free-standing air fryers. It is counted as one of the best air fryer toaster ovens.
- Operates on 1800-watt motor
- 6 cubic capacity to cook food
- Many toaster oven functions such as bake, broil, pizza, toast, roast, bagel, and reheat
- Low temperature setting to slow cook
- Wide temperature range:80°f to 450°f and adjustable time with preset ranges
- Deforest and Low/High convection fan speed option
Nuwave Brio Air Fryer
Overview: Nuwave brio air fryer is one of the best large-capacity air fryers with a 6QT basket. You will be getting an advanced touchscreen display and a retractable cord. This air fryer is idle for large families due to its large size and capacity.
- 6-quart capacity
- Digital controls and display
- Removable Door
- Dishwasher Safe
- Adjustable Wattage
- Can be used with rotisserie, skewer, and basket style cooking
GoWise USA 8-in-1 XL Air Fryer
Overview: GoWise USA is a multifunctional air fryer with a 5.8QT large basket that can handle a variety of food. It has a rapid air circulation technology that cooks food by circulating hot air in all directions. You can cook food in 30 minutes or less with the help of this air purifier.
- Operates on 1400 Watts
- Sleek and modern look with a touchscreen display
- Start and Stop button that can help to change time and temperature
- Comes with a non-stick pan and detachable basket
- You will get 8 cooking presets: Fries/Chips, Pork, chicken, Steak, Shrimp, Cake, Fish, and Pizza
- High power heating element
- 8QT Cooking Space
Cosori Air Fryer
Overview: The Cosori air fryer has a 3.7QT square basket and offers a lot of cooking space. The control panel of this air purifier is loaded with preset functions that are programmed with recommended cooking temperature. The company also claims in providing healthy and less oily food.
- Works on 1500W
- Easy To Clean Basket
- Comes With a LED digital display that gives a full view of cooking progress.
- 11-in-1 touch presets Steak, Chicken, Seafood, Shrimp, Bacon, Frozen foods, etc.
- Portable Air Fryer
- Easily set temperature and time button
Instant Pot Vortex Plus Air Fryer
Overview: Instant Pot Vortex plus comes with a compact design made of stainless steel front and easy to navigate touchpanel. You can prepare your meal in just less than 20 minutes with this air fryer. You can heat your food to 400 degrees temperature and can make fried food.
- Consumes 1500 watts of electricity
- 6 built-in programs that are roast, broil, bake and reheat.
- Save your time in cooking
- Large capacity as you can cook 4 pounds chicken
- Easy to use and clean
Chefman Turbofry Air Fryer
Overview: Chefman Turbofry comes in a size of 3.7QT and can cook any type of food in it. This air fryer is lightweight, affordable, and easy to operate. You can use this air fryer to fry frozen, bake, broil, and toast. The temperature of this air purifier ranges from 200°-400°F.
- Operates on 1200 watts electricity
- Easy to use
- Space-saving basket
- Easy to clean
- Dual Temperature Control and timer control
What Are The Benefits Of An Air Fryer?
According to the latest air fryer consumer reports and surveys, it was found that air fryer is very beneficial. Some of the benefits of an air fryer are given below.
- The air fryer can help you to reduce weight as it requires less amount of oil to cook food.
- It is also found that air fryer is much safer than deep fryers.
- An Air purifier can also reduce the risk of toxic formation as it can be very harmful to you.
- Cooking the food in an air fryer can reduce the risk of diseases.
- You can cook your food fastly in a short duration of time with an air fryer.
We will also recommend you use an air fryer to cook fried food and stay healthy.
General Query… Best Air Fryer for Family of 6
What To Look Before Buying An Air fryer?
If you are planning to buy an air fryer always consider some points before buying it.
- Check the capacity of air fryer
- Always check the price range as prices vary widely
- Make sure that the air fryer that you are buying has all built-in programs
- The warranty also differs for an air fryer. The minimum warranty we have founded is of one year.
- The quality of an air fryer that you want to buy should be good.
So always keep these points in mind before you buy an air fryer.
How big is the size of a large-capacity air fryer?
The size of a large-capacity air fryer usually varies from 6 quarts to 8 quarts. These sizes are perfect if you want to cook food for a large family.
What food items you should not cook in an air fryer?
You should not cook battered foods, bacon, large cheesy food, and raw rice in your air fryer as they can damage it.